Wednesday 21 August 2013

I will make you a customized Twitter or YouTube background image for $12

The key to being popular on **Twitter** and **YouTube** is presentation. Having a unique, informative, eye-catching **background**, **header**, and/or **channel art** is essential. I've created pages for top personalities, comedians, athletes, TV and movie stars, and am offering my services here for you or your business. I got my start in social network customization over 4 years ago when trying to promote my video efforts. I'm not designing your **Facebook** **cover** because the compression on that site is insane and ruins colors. However, you may find that an order for my **YouTube ****channel art** can be resized for the purpose. (2) If you do not specify fonts, I will determine what works best. (3) DO NOT make me ask for materials. If you have photos, logos (preferably layered PSD, vector, and/or transparent png), etc. Send them when you order. (4) If you order installation, you must immediately provide login credentials. (5) Please, DO NOT ask me questions. My time here is spent creating. Efficiency allows me to offer these low prices!!!



by: HighPR5

Created: 21-08-2013

Category: Youtube

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/youtube/132164/make-you-a-customized-Twitter-or-YouTube-background-image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►