Friday 23 August 2013

I will post 15 comments to your forum or blog for $13

Need some fresh action on your forum or blog? I will reply to your forum or blog for a total of 20 comments under one screen name! I will set up an account for the forum or blog of your choice then reply and post what you request - or I can write what I want in responses and make it from me! I am a real person posting comments manually and I am a fluent English speaker from the USA. ATTTENTION! Facebook Pages - due to FB security I can only do up to 5 different user accounts/ screen names!



by: luckyone

Created: 23-08-2013

Category: Blog Comments

Viewed: 0











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/scrapebox-blasts/132612/post-15-comments-to-your-forum-or-blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►