Thursday 29 August 2013

I will 2 design Professional, Creative and Unique Logo Logos for $10

More then 3500 Logos completed for Global Clients Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality Logo? I'm the perfect person! I skilled up my quality to work in many popular outsourcing sites. Now i am in seoclerks. I work in a multinational company as a senior graphics designer last 8+ years. Hence I eat, sleep & drink graphics! In the mean time i have served thousand of small to large corporate clients all over the world. I can delivery files in AI, VECTOR, EPS, PDF, JPEG, PNG (Transparent), TIFF & BMP formats I never use Clipart / Rehash / Cheesy icons. So you can receive your final design in full layered SOURCE FILES that are available with Gig Extras. I work with standout concepts with superb Color Balance. I recommend you order with $10 EXTRA FAST delivery to receive your design within 24 Hours.



by: smousdesign

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 61











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/134808/2-design-Professional-Creative-and-Unique-Logo-Logos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►