Thursday 29 August 2013

I will 2 design simple, elegant logos for your business for $10

I am a logo designer and I work quickly. I'll give you several logos for you to choose. One edit or redesign if the initial concept is not satisfactory. My logos will be well designed and ready for you to use on business cards, Web sites, etc. I will create the logo just 2 days. The final result as JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF depending your request. and if you need PSD file you must order extra gigs. Order now and you will have a professsional lg for your website in flash (vector image) ORDER NOW!!! please check my any gig for your other requirement.



by: smousdesign

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 3











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/134806/2-design-simple-elegant-logos-for-your-business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►