Tuesday 20 August 2013

I will add Twitter Followers for $13

**I WILL ADD NON REAL 2511+ TWITTER FOLLOWERS ** **THIS GIG IS FOR TWITTER FOLLOWERS NOW!!!** **I'M SELLING THIS GIG FOR ONLY INCREASING YOUR F0LL0WERS** !!!MUST READ GIG DESCRIPTION !!! **100% Describe about gig service :** (1) These users are fake ttwitter users..not real (2) They have not 100% bios and avatars..some of can be eggs also. (3) **7 days replacement or refund guaranteed only** (If your folllowers fall & lost after 7 days.. **I will not re-add and refund you-** (4) **NO any guaranteed for folowerrs lost** - your followeers can lost after 7 days or live for lifetime.. cuz twetter is not my website. **term & conditions for this gig: ** you must agree on these conditions then buy this gig- **YOUR AGREEMENT MESSAGE IS NECCESSARY ** **BUYER MESSAGE:** (terms for this gig service) (1) I will not give negative feedback in any conditions - (If my folowers lost within 7 days.. I will take replacement of folowers or refund in 7 days only. (2) If I give negative feedback in any conditions - Seller can remove my negative feedback without require my any consent. ** ****" I read ****this gig all te****rms ****& ****i'm agree to these all conditions"**** **(just copy & paste this mssg in your order) send you twittter profile id. no need password



by: funtalk2011

Created: 20-08-2013

Category: Twitter Followers

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/buy-twitter-followers/131919/add-Twitter-Followers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►