Monday 19 August 2013

I will create a positive video testimonial ... for $13

Most people charge $13 for scripts less than 100 words but I will create a video testimony using a script up to** 200 words! **Please watch the promo video-it's a great example of how I will come across. (Please note that I'm not able to do accents.) A few things I'm unable to promote: adult/cult/medical products/services/etc. Message me first if you have profanity in your script. Please don't order without having a script ready as it's crucial that I get one from you (the buyer)! =] I can upload to youtube upon request. Examples: www.youtube.com/pookiebear647 **Video content is fabricated and do not represent personal endorsement of any kind.** thank you....



by: seorocker

Created: 19-08-2013

Category: Video

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/video/131677/create-a-positive-video-testimonial

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►