Wednesday 21 August 2013

I will design a MATCHING logo design for your company, business or website for $10

New custom and unique logos take time to design. I will give you unlimited revision for your new design untill you satisfy with my work. I will give nicely designed colors for your logo so you can increase or decrease them with me. Waiting for your order.I will design a professional logo for your websites/product/business for you in flash (vector image). I design my work with nice contrast and color balance. You can also send me the color combination you want in your logo. Order now and you will have a professsional logo for your website in flash (vector image) ORDER NOW!!! please check my any gig for your other requirement.



by: smousdesign

Created: 21-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/132148/design-a-MATCHING-logo-design-for-your-company-business-or-website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►