Thursday 29 August 2013

I will I will create 10 phone verified (PVA) Facebook accounts - all acounts are created by myself by hand without any automation script - accounts are safe to use for $12

For just $12 i will create 10 Phone Verified Facebook accounts (PVA) for you. All accounts are created by hand!! No automation script!! Do NOT take any other service for social accounts, this is the ONLY service where your accounts are REALLY phone verified! I provide login, password, phone number used and all the data you need to use the accounts. Delivery time is maximum 1 day, most of the time alot faster!



by: FunkyDog

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: Social Networks

Viewed: 39











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Social-Networks/134826/I-will-create-10-phone-verified-PVA-Facebook-accounts-all-acounts-are-created-by

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►