Thursday 29 August 2013

I will I will create a responsive landing page for $20

I will create an awesome landing page in html/css for your promotion campaign. It can be for anything, like CPA promotion, PPD landing page, email grabbing page or squeeze page etc. The page I will cretae will be responsive in nature which means your customer can view proper site in tablet, mobiles and computer. NO need to create seperate mobile site. Order my gig now!! *****Note: If you need it according to yourself like design, changes etc then please order gigs extra



by: ayushsocial

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: HTML/CSS

Viewed: 45











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/html-css-programming/134812/I-will-create-a-responsive-landing-page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►