Monday 19 August 2013

I will I will make you a beaver for $12

Shall I make you a small beaver to keep you company? He also has a pocket on his underbelly, perfect for the safe keeping of a lucky penny. He can be your lucky beaver. This gig is for the beaver only please. I've had people order this gig asking for others animals, this gig only offers a beaver. Once again, please do not order this gig if you don't want a beaver mailed to you. Thank you kindly. ★★Money Back Guarantee★★ ★★Please check my other services★★ ★★thanks for purchasing My order★★ IMPORTANT Please kindly hover over my username and click "follow" to help me keep you updated with current events and progress.



by: bharathnsk

Created: 20-08-2013

Category: Other

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Other/131849/I-will-make-you-a-beaver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►