Tuesday 20 August 2013

I will ''design a PROFESSIONAL ad banner'' for $13

Over **5000** completed orders - **100% Positive Rating**. I will professionally create 1 design in any size you want. For more sizes check out the extras bellow. I have over 7 years of graphics design experience, I will do my best to make your ad stand out and look great! Just look at my work samples and customers reviews, they will tell you everything you need to know about my work I can do: Banners Headers Facebook Timeline Covers Backgrounds Logos Animated Banner **(extra)** Anything else just ask me! I always deliver within 3 days but usually much sooner. For 24hr delivery check out the extra bellow. Each order comes with 2 free revisions (rounds of changes) on your banner design, I'm happy to work with you to make your designs perfect! **I don't do flyers, ourdoors posters or anything print related.** **Thank you **



by: flyer

Created: 20-08-2013

Category: Blackhat/Bulk Links

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blackhat-Links/131911/-design-a-PROFESSIONAL-ad-banner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►