Tuesday 20 August 2013

I will ''shoot a short video testimonial for you'' for $13

**AUTHENTIC VIDEO TESTIMONIAL I will shoot a VIDEO up to 30 seconds long with a script of up to 75 words long to promote your business or product. If you require additional words or a longer duration, just add more gigs. Each additional gig gives you and additional 75 words or 30 seconds. The video will be 480P (Suitable for YouTube) and will be delivered in either FLV or MP4 format. Please also provide me with your completed script, up to 75 words. Thanks for checking out my gig. PLEASE NOTE: I am English, I therefore have an English speaking voice. If you are from another country and want to order my gig, please be aware that it will be recorded with an English accent. Many thanks. Simon. thank you........



by: flyer

Created: 20-08-2013

Category: Blackhat/Bulk Links

Viewed: 3











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blackhat-Links/131891/-shoot-a-short-video-testimonial-for-you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►