Monday 19 August 2013

I will will TRANSLATE 1,000 words English to Spanish, Sanish to English for $6

*I will deliver in less than 3 days. This is my cushion of time, to make up for time zone differences* Any Doubts, contact me before submitting the order. Spanish is my first language. I moved to the US at the age of 13 where I graduated High School and College. I've seen people use online translators and I can tell you that the results don't seem to make any sense! I know the grammar rules for both languages, including accents (Spanish). Please be very specific and explain what you need the translation for, so I know how formal it needs to be translated. I will not translate any legal or court letters. Give that to a professional! Seriously.



by: TheBurgerKing

Created: 19-08-2013

Category: Article Translating

Viewed: 67











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Article-Translating/131812/will-TRANSLATE-1-000-words-English-to-Spanish-Sanish-to-English

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►