Monday 19 August 2013

I will will help with your SPANISH homework up to College level for $7

*I will deliver in less than 3 days. This is my cushion of time, to make up for time zone differences* CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING THIS SERVICE! I will proofread and edit essays up to 500 words OR complete up to 3 pages of your workbook for $7.00 I will "help" you with your Spanish homework up to college level. Grammar, spelling, assignments and/or double check your essays to make sure it is not written like an online translator would. First try to do it yourself! and then, depending on the job, I can point out which areas you need help with so you can study harder on those topics. Don't wait until last minute to send me your assignments!!! Check my translation gig.



by: TheBurgerKing

Created: 19-08-2013

Category: Other

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Other/131813/will-help-with-your-SPANISH-homework-up-to-College-level

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►