Monday 19 August 2013

I will I will create 3 stamped handmade cards for $13

Three hand stamped cards will come packaged to give as a gift (or keep for yourself). Selections include: birthday, sympathy, congratulations, get well, thank you, etc. Cards measure 4.25"x 5.5" and include envelope. It will take me approximately 3 days to complete this gig+time for mailing to you. If "custom message" add-on is purchased, I will copy exactly what you write and include it on the inside of the card (or cards)...please make sure to check spelling & grammar. ★★Money Back Guarantee★★ ★★Please check my other services★★ ★★thanks for purchasing My order★★ IMPORTANT Please kindly hover over my username and click "follow" to help me keep you updated with current events and progress.



by: bharathnsk

Created: 20-08-2013

Category: Other

Viewed: 8











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Other/131845/I-will-create-3-stamped-handmade-cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►