Monday 19 August 2013

I will I will make a handmade greeting card for your loved one just for $12

I will create a handmade greeting card for any occasion (b-day, wedding, anniversary, Valentine's Day, Christmas, New year, you name it). It will be carefully crafted, uniquely designed, perfectly made. I can write different notes on the card as well MAKE SURE YOU PAY SHIPPING COSTS AS I WILL NOT DELIVER THE ORDER WITHOUT IT!!! DELIVERY MAY TAKE UP TO 2-3 WEEKS DEPENDING ON DESTINATION SO PLAN YOUR GIFTS AHEAD! ★★Money Back Guarantee★★ ★★Please check my other services★★ ★★thanks for purchasing My order★★ IMPORTANT Please kindly hover over my username and click "follow" to help me keep you updated with current events and progress.



by: bharathnsk

Created: 20-08-2013

Category: Other

Viewed: 62











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Other/131843/I-will-make-a-handmade-greeting-card-for-your-loved-one-just

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►