Monday 19 August 2013

I will 'take pictures of my Boxer doggie with your sign' for $13

Magnus is a beautiful full bred Boxer dog, 3 years old with a very emotional personality. And he is wonderful. My fur-child. He comes out wonderfully in photos, so, I will provide you with two, high quality shots of Magnus, with your sign or product for a fabulous shot on a website, label or more. Please note, all the money made off Magnus's shots goes to feeding him. He is an oversized Boxer, weighing in at 97 lbs. He eats a lot. So, Magnus's awesome looks can pay for his room and board. LOL. Once you order the gig and know about full details of the gig.... thank you......



by: flyer

Created: 20-08-2013

Category: Blackhat/Bulk Links

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blackhat-Links/131842/-take-pictures-of-my-Boxer-doggie-with-your-sign

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►